GIRLS TRYOUTS FOR 2022-2023 CLUB SEASON
Thank you for your interest in IMUA Universal Volleyball Club! IMUA Universal Volleyball Club is a volleyball club that will help young athletes to understand what it takes to keep going towards success and ultimately happiness. Through the sport of volleyball, we have the opportunity to develop skills, motivation and teamwork mind sets that can be instrumental in any setting in which their lives will lead them. We are dedicated to providing a positive and competitive environment for our young players!
SCVA is requiring players to obtain a membership ID number before tryouts. Please have this when you register for tryouts. Below is a letter from SCVA and information to participants and families.
We will have our Redlands Locals Tryouts on Monday 8/8!
Registration Opens at 6:30pm
Loma Linda Filipino Church
11180 New Jersey St, Redlands, CA 92373
$20 per player
Below is a link for the online payment options. We offer online payments: Venmo and Zelle Quickpay. If you have any questions, please contact Margaux at email@example.com
*Tryout USAV/SCVA Membership ID # - Required by SCVA to tryout:
This is required by SCVA for all tryout participants. If you provided your ID # on the 1st page of this registration, you don't need read this.
From the SCVA Website:
When purchasing membership for a player that is a minor (DOB on or after 7/1/2002) take the following steps:
1. Create or sign in to a household account in the name of a parent/legal guardian when you click on the link to membership
2. To purchase Membership go to the following link:
3. On "Who Is This For" click Add Child or click the name of the child if already in the list of people in the household account.
4. Add and verify player's information to buy the membership.
When purchasing membership all other memberships take the following steps:
1. To purchase Membership go to the following link:
2. On "Who Is This For", select yourself as the account holder.
3. Add and verify your information to buy the membership.
To Obtain Electronic Membership ID:
1. Log into https://www.sportsengine.com/
2. Click on Household
3. Click on the box containing the name of person for whom you want to print the membership card
4. To the right of the profile information for that individual, see the membership information
5. Click the wallet symbol in the right hand corner of membership information
6. Click Add to Apple Wallet (works best if on an iPhone) or click Add to Google Pay (better option on computer but requires a log in to a gmail/google account)
7. Follow steps to add and/or print Membership ID.
2022-2023 SEASON AGE DEFINITIONS
18 and Under: Players who were born on or after July 1st, 2004 or are high school students in the twelfth (12th) grade or below during the current academic year and are 19 years of age or younger (born on or after July 1, 2003).
17 & Under: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2005
16 & Under: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2006
15 & Under: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2007
14 & Under: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2008
13 & Under: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2009
12 & Under: Players who were born on or after July 1, 2010
*Players can always play up but not down.
*College Volleyball Commit to D1 - Baylor University, CBU, Univ of Illinois at Chicago ~ D2 - Cal Poly Pomona, SBU, Kings Univ, Kentucky State ~ D3 - Adrian College & Five Towns College ~ NAIA - Life Pacific Univ, ACU, Hope Intl, Marymount Univ, Westcliff Univ, Ottawa University, Cornerstone Univ, Park Univ ~ JC - Citrus College
*Orion Nunez and Noah Respicio received All Team Awards at the Boys Jr Nationals 2022
*Boys 17UA in Open Division and 15UA in USA Division at Jr Nationals
*6 boys teams competed at the Jr Nationals 2022 in Vegas
*Girls 17s finished 15th place at Jr Nationals in their Division (2019)
*Boys 14s Team 5th place at Jr Nationals (July 2019)
*16UA Boys Open Bid at Jr Nationals (2021) & top team in the Inland Empire
*15UA Boys at Jr Nationals Ranked 8th place in the Nation (2021)
*15UA Caleb Sapp received the USA All Team Award (2021)
*14UA, 15UA, 16UA Boys were the #1 top teams in the Inland Empire
*Girls and Boys players were accepted into the USAV & SCVA High Performance
*18s Girls Gold Division Champions at the AAU West Coast Aftershock Tournament! 1st place with 8-0 sweep! (2019)
*14s Boys in Gold Division 1 and the only 14s in the Inland Empire! (2019)
*16s Aqua Gold Bracket 9th Place at the Jr National Qualifiers USA Div (2018)
*12s Team moved from Flight Division (lowest) to Gold Division in 1 season (2018)
*16s Aqua got 1st place at the Arizona Festivals Competition Division (2017)
*15s Aqua got 2nd at the AAU Orlando Jr National Championships Sapphire Division (2017)
*Our 1st Boys Team had an amazing 12-1 record (2016)
*14s Aqua got 1st place at the Arizona Festival Challenge Division Champions (2016)
*Our 1st 12s & 14s team had a record of 12-0!! (2013)
*IMUA UVC 8th yr competing Regionally and Nationally
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org